Friday, October 3, 2008

Nuc-U-lar Energy vs. that Million Dollar Smile

Anyone else on a major debate high?! MAN ALIVE! It was like porn for the political intellect, whoa...what?! There is a slight chance I am a little buzzed right now as I write this posting because my middle name is Ketel 1 on Thursday nights/Friday mornings. So, if my thoughts seem discombobulated, they are.

I seriously can't wait for Tina Fey's rendition of the Vice Presidential Pas De Deux on Saturday night, that woman puts out comic platinum and my one wish in life is to be her best friend forever. By the way, if Sarah Palin winks at me one more time, I swear...I'm going to move back to Vietnam and try my luck against the communist regime. Lastly, let's talk about how hot the Obama/Biden ticket is...and by hot I mean attractive...because I primarily vote based on looks. Not gonna lie.

Happy Friday America! I love you and vow to do my part as your citizen to keep an eye on those Russians across that narrow maritime border and will work toward bringing those U.N. jobs BACK to our country!

No comments: