Oh hot damn, this is my jam!
Keep me partying 'til the A.M.
Y'all don't understand, make me throw my hands
In the ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer!
A big hand to Flo Rida for layin' down the fresh track and an immeasurable thank you to SjW for being the kindest person I know. You alone, have opened up new doors to the natural adventures I seek to live out. For that, I am sincerely grateful. These past 2 months have marked some of the most memorable, the most thrilling and the most important experiences I could have frankly never imagined ever coming my way. To say that I am a more inspired person for having met you would be a glaring understatement as I strive to become the person I hope to someday be; all the while, your innate passion and ostensible drive makes you an absolute inspiration for being exactly who you are. I admire your unending generosity and bleeding heart liberalism. Your friends, family and myself included, are lucky to be apart of your prismatic life. So thank you Haydu, for being so honestly you.
2 comments:
did you really use the term "the bomb"? Ha;)
A.
I changed it up just to spite you Dre...and when did 'the bomb' become an excommunicated saying?!
C.
Post a Comment