Thursday, June 12, 2008

Martini's and Stripper Friends

On Tuesday evening, I attended something called "Urban Striptease Aerobics" where women manuever their bodies to blaring hip hop tunes while learning the recognizable choreography of the Pussycat Dolls and gasp...Britney Spears, in her prime. Details:


Let's just say I have never been more in tune with my feminine sexuality and would suggest all women out there to attend this class AT LEAST once if not every week, for the rest of your lives. Talk. About. Sexy...

For this, I have my ingenious friend Rebecca (gorgeously pictured below):


to thank for not only suggesting it but for literally dragging me out on the dance floor. Cue honest admission: the very next night, R. and I got together over a bottle of wine & a couple dirty martini's to practice our new "moves". Dear Lord. Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur...and a little bit of The Way I Are and my living room turned into a modern day 'Lusty Lady'. The patrons at Blockbuster have never had a hotter show seeing as I failed to shut my blinds prior to the dance off. I blame Grey Goose.

Denali Fitness at Interbay has two new clients and Seattle night clubs will never be the same again. Look out Last Supper Club, Tia Lou's & Trinity (ugh, I just threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of going to those places), 'cause these P.Y.T.'s are ready to Rock with You, all night...

No comments: