Aside from sleep, the only other source of warmth I can cling onto right now...is comfort food. Hibernation at its best!
I treated myself this morning to the best breakfast any 5-star restaurant could offer and just realized I'm extremely modest today.
I'm sure you're used to the usual American staples ie. pancakes, eggs & bacon, but as most of you already know I can eat any thing,
at any time.
Today's Test Kitchen Creation:
Creamy Parmigiano Reggiano Risotto served al dente with
Shaved Shitake Mushrooms, Black Truffles, Fresh Herbs,
and finished with grated Pecorino Romano.
I'm pretty much writing this eyes wide shut and may have already passed out. Mmm, hello down comforter, hello television, hello sleep;
what a WONDERFUL cycle to go in and out of!
I treated myself this morning to the best breakfast any 5-star restaurant could offer and just realized I'm extremely modest today.
I'm sure you're used to the usual American staples ie. pancakes, eggs & bacon, but as most of you already know I can eat any thing,
at any time.
Today's Test Kitchen Creation:
Creamy Parmigiano Reggiano Risotto served al dente with
Shaved Shitake Mushrooms, Black Truffles, Fresh Herbs,
and finished with grated Pecorino Romano.
I'm pretty much writing this eyes wide shut and may have already passed out. Mmm, hello down comforter, hello television, hello sleep;
what a WONDERFUL cycle to go in and out of!
No comments:
Post a Comment