Wanting for something has never been this difficult but...it just might prove to be worth it or, it may not. We simply have to invest the due diligence and learn about one another through trial and error. For the sake of the kind of possible elation I could experience (something to the likes of what I felt below), I am on board. Although, being on board as the sole passenger seems slightly futile at the moment. This may be a fleeting thought...
Monday, June 15, 2009
Teeter Totter
Does it ever get any easier? Why is dating the most mysterious, dumbfounding, rip your heart out activity I've voluntarily engaged in?! Now more than ever, time and place is playing the most critical role it's ever been cast in and it's taking every ounce of will I have not to chuck this tired script out the window! Instead, I'm going to call upon patience and let the chips fall where they may; only to hope we find common ground before losing ourselves to the fray.
Wanting for something has never been this difficult but...it just might prove to be worth it or, it may not. We simply have to invest the due diligence and learn about one another through trial and error. For the sake of the kind of possible elation I could experience (something to the likes of what I felt below), I am on board. Although, being on board as the sole passenger seems slightly futile at the moment. This may be a fleeting thought...

Wanting for something has never been this difficult but...it just might prove to be worth it or, it may not. We simply have to invest the due diligence and learn about one another through trial and error. For the sake of the kind of possible elation I could experience (something to the likes of what I felt below), I am on board. Although, being on board as the sole passenger seems slightly futile at the moment. This may be a fleeting thought...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment