Have you ever had the wind completely knocked out of you? I recently experienced this very feeling, however, in the rarity of emotional form. It left me awe-stricken and stopped my thoughts dead in their tracks. I then found something I started writing when this manifested some 6 months ago; something, someone that took me over without my fully realizing until now. The events and relationships that have developed since are some of the most valuable accounts that have come to enrich my life...even still, I am patiently keeping these feelings dormant until the 'time is right'.
For now, this is untitled and unfinished...
I don't want to know,
what it means to move on,
without you.
But I've conceded my place,
swallowing tears with wavering grace,
if only to see a glimpse
of how happy you can be,
even if it is,
without me.
No comments:
Post a Comment