Tuesday, August 19, 2008

'I Dare You to Move' Me

Sometimes we allow ourselves to wistfully succumb to a film's tautly paced, beguiling storyline. I recently partook in this indulgent experience and auspiciously stumbled upon a moment when song and scene collided in a way that made it physically take flight. Have you ever been intensely jarred to the point of captivated emotion? Realizing nothing else could possibly fit to better transcend sight and sound to make that scene soar? The aforementioned song is 'Beautiful' by Late Night Alumni and the movie, 'Loving Annabelle'. It was ethereally stunning, and I was veritably moved. Here, are the lyrics I want for my reality:


Here we are,
Finally together...
Holding close,
Never release this feeling,
This moment,
My dream is now...
That I'm with you.

'Cause you're beautiful,
Something in your eyes
Tells me I have found
A love that never dies.
I don't have to dream,
Reality is beautiful in you...

I've never felt more true.

There you are,
Finally the answer...
Take my hand,
Never release
This sweetness,
The magic,
This happiness...
I found in you.

'Cause you're beautiful,
Something in your eyes
Tells me I have found
A love that never dies.
I don't have to dream,
Reality is beautiful in you...

I've never felt more true.

Here we are...
'Cause you're beautiful.

No comments: